Monday, September 14, 2009

Weeks 13-16

Grant started to roll from his belly to back just a few weeks ago. Another milestone checked off the list. He has not mastered the back to belly roll, only because I think he refuses to learn. He doesn't enjoy being on his belly as much as his back.

Maybe others will agree with me or maybe I just haven't mastered the blogspot features, but I find this program to not be very user-friendly. Because of this, my pictures are from 16 weeks down to 13. It is very bothersome to me not to have them in the right order, but I don't have the patience to upload them again.

After posting this and then viewing the blog I noticed G looks like two completely different little boys from week 15 to 16...funny. I guess it is just the faces he is making that make the two pictures seem so different.




2 comments:

  1. Anyway you look at it, he's completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bruiser! I can wait to rough-house with that kid!!! :)

    ReplyDelete