Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Being snowed in...

creates too many oppurtunities for a 3 year old to get into trouble. We are in the process of renovating our sunroom. Josie has been told numerous times not to go into the sunroom; notice the makeshift barrier board Tony put up.

Josie's version of what happened: "I was making a slide with the white boards."

So where did the paint come into play?? I think she is missing some details to her story.

We don't know how the paint got spilled, but my guess it that she tried to lift the can onto the top of her slide. The can was probably too heavy for her and she dropped it. It was close to a full GALLON!

Luckily, our new carpet has not been laid yet. That would have made the situation a lot worse. We just cut out the section and threw it in the trash. It did get onto the kick board that leads into our family room. For the most part it is clean now, but some evidence of white paint remains.

I look at it as -no broken bones, no blood- so nothing to get worked up about. We are only out $40 from the lost paint. I think I can handle that!







2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know Josie could be so destructive! Fortunately, it wasn't the new carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, the paint on the floor I get. It is the paint in the back of the hair that puzzles me.

    ReplyDelete