Monday, April 5, 2010

Every Picture Tells a Story

I can read Grant's mind..."I can't wait until I am old enough to have some of this good stuff."


This afternoon Josie surprised me by picking me some daPPodils. After telling her several times that they are daFFodils she still insisted she liked the word daPPodils better.


Grant's all time favorite toy is the remote. He carries it around everywhere, although that is only if he can get it out of his dad's hands, who is also very fond of the remote.


Josie's new favorite art activity is water paints. The Easter bunny brought her a new set. The one in this picture was used just several times and as you can see it is almost gone. I am guessing we might go through oh maybe...32 sets this summer.




1 comment:

  1. Your kids are adorable. Water paints= you are brave!

    ReplyDelete